I’m gonna be a big spoil sport and find out how to cure christian brutals.
Just a critique of your rationale, mind you… (assuming I’m as much a fictional character as you are in this post.
I love self-inserts.)
1. I would have to say the true opposite of the twisted Christian faith these Brutals have would have to be an earthliness, a secularity. I say this because Lukas is a man of heavy faith, in multiple deities even, and to be rid of those deities would change him quite drastically, not necessarily for the better. To be rid of Religious constraints and fanaticism, however, would be better for him methinks…
2. Spies are not the opposites of Snipers. True, they’re well-known enemies, but not opposites; they’re perhaps more alike than they’d wish to admit.
Plus, GentleSpy ain’t that gentle anyway hurrdurr… Since Snipers are stealth assassins, the opposite of such would be someone obvious and a healer. Medic?
3. It’s gonna take some powerful morality potion to be rid of the Holy Brutal Spirit, methinks. Good may be powerful, but evil is easy, clinging, clawing, and attractive, especially the Brutal Spirit. It has claimed so many in such little time, no wonder I keep my ask box closed!
I wish you the best of luck with that, and many blessings from a genuinely good soul.
- simandthedimbulb reblogged this from anaussiemedic and added:
- anaussiemedic reblogged this from simandthedimbulb and added:
- lynettetentaspy reblogged this from simandthedimbulb and added:
- jugendohnegott likes this
- women-in-blue likes this
- gigacake reblogged this from simandthedimbulb and added:
- pvtpatch likes this
- twomorereds likes this
- gigacake likes this
- simandthedimbulb posted this